Enter Request
Contact Name:
Contact Telephone:
Contact Email:
Contact Preference:
Location Address*
Street Direction*
Street Name*
City Service*
Problem Type*
Description of Problem*
(*) Required Fields

NOTICE: This form is for non-urgent, non-emergency requests only.

For water leaks or other urgent Public Works issues please call the public works desk at 626-914-8246.

For Sewer Spills please call 1-800-675-HELP(4357)

To report Street light outages, please contact SCE

Please provide as much information as possible about the problem you are reporting. Any contact information you provide will only be used by the City to contact you in relation to this service request. However, All information relating to the request is Public Information, and may be subject to Public Records Requests.